Be Renewed Macrodose Psilocybin Capsules (25 Capsules)
Be Renewed Macrodose Psilocybin Capsules is a 100% Canadian company famous for their premium line of microdose and adaptogen products.
Be Mushrooms pioneered the way people microdose by allowing users to create personalized nootropic stacks tailored to their needs.
Be Mushrooms is dedicated to mental health and wellness by sourcing only the highest quality products and using natural and organic ingredients throughout their entire line.
Be Renewed was created with the end user’s wellness in mind and only uses natural and organic ingredients to be the perfect way to consume psilocybin.
Be renewed capsules are extremely versatile and ideal for those who want to take a higher dose of psilocybin but don’t like the taste of raw mushrooms.
Taking magic mushrooms in capsule form has the added benefit of allowing you to precisely and accurately gauge dosage.
Because raw mushrooms can be difficult to digest, organic ginger is added to the formulation to help with digestion. Each bottle contains 25 vegan-friendly, gluten-free, non-GMO capsules.
Each glass bottle contains 25 capsules. Each capsule is 500mg
Recommended Use: Renew optimum mental health with a macrodose reboot. Intended for users looking for an enhanced and full mushroom experience beyond their regular microdose regimen.
Recommended Dose: Macrodosing varies based on the desired outcome.
- To unwind, take one capsule.
- To rejuvenate, take 3 capsules.
- For a full restorative macrodose, take 5 capsules.
- Organic Psilocybe Cubensis (450mg)
- Organic ginger (50 mg)
- Easy to ingest
- Precise and accurate dosing
- Vegan-friendly and gluten-free capsules
- Natural and Organic ingredients
- Non GMO
- Lab tested to ensure quality and safety
- UV-protected packaging
- 25 Capsules per bottle
Benefits of Macrodosing:
- Full Psychoactive experience
- Increased Neuroplasticity
- Increased creativity and thinking outside of default mode network
- Increased empathy and improved relationships
- Increased sense of gratitude and interconnectedness of life